Thursday, May 10, 2018

Bringing Out My Feminine Side



(This caption took on a life of its own. It ended up way longer and if I do say so myself way better than I initially believed it would. I may come back to this concept later as I kinda fell in love with the idea. Regardless whether or not you I do is not important. What is important is that I hope you enjoyed the cap and have a nice day. ^_^)

Recently my life changed and though at the time I did not like what was happening I cannot dispute the results. You see, back then I would do anything if it meant getting laid and I mean anything. This came to a point when my girlfriend suggested that I wear a pair of her panties on a date. At first I said simply "Hell No!" But when she said she'd fuck me anytime I wanted for the next week all I could say was "Fuck it, make em' lacey." She came back a few minutes later with some nice looking black lace panties and I did as I was told. I put the panties on and despite being small they were surprisingly quite comfortable. After that we went on our date and she held up her end of the bargain once we got back to my place. That night I had some of the best sex I'd ever had and then passed out shortly thereafter.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs which was good because damn was I hungry. I went to the kitchen and found my beautiful girlfriend cooking breakfast topless. I came up behind her and kissed her neck then said that after breakfast I wanted to continue where we had left off the last night. She smiled and served our breakfast shortly there after. After we ate we of course had sex as that was part of the deal from the previous night. After we finished that though she told me that she wanted me to keep the panties. I thought that was an odd request but said sure regardless as in the end it was a pair of panties that had belonged to my girlfriend so, why not, right?

The next week went by exactly how you'd expect a week would go if a teen was told he could have sex anytime he wanted. If we weren't in class or otherwise occupied I was fucking her brains out and as far as I knew, living the dream. After that week though things calmed down a bit as we stopped fucking like rabbits. That week we actually spent a lot of time apart as the previous week we didn't have any alone time. After about three days of not seeing my girlfriend and only really talking through text I began to feel a little lonely. That is when I stumbled upon the panties again and thought "what harm could come from wearing these again." As far as I was thinking it was just a way to be close to my girlfriend while we were apart sort of like when a girl steals her boyfriend's hoodie. So, I put them on and as they had stretched from the last time I wore them they fit quite well and were even more comfortable than before. I wore them for a while while alone in the house but once my parents got home from work I quickly changed back into my boxers and hid the panties so they wouldn't think differently of me. Then my girlfriend texted me saying that she was missing me about four days later. I took the hint and left for her house with the panties hidden away incase I wasn't home before my parents.

At this point I forgot about the panties for a while as I was seeing my girlfriend more often and thus didn't need to feel close to her for a while. Eventually though I found them again and felt compelled to wear them for some reason. I chalked it up to wanting to be close to her again and didn't think much of it. I wore the panties off and on for about a week with no consequence and once even wore them to school. You see, I had accidentally slept in them and then woke up late so I didn't have time to change as I quickly put on a shirt and some pants then ran out the door. That entire day felt off. Actually it didn't. In fact every other day suddenly felt off. As if I should have been wearing these panties all the time. I brushed it off though as I realized I was probably just tired as I hadn't slept well. When I got home that day I washed the panties and once again hid them away.

The next time I decided to put the panties on was weird. There was no way I felt I needed to be close to my girlfriend as we had just had sex earlier that day, regardless I once again felt the need to don the panties. And so I did. I wore them the rest of the day and even jerked off that night wearing them. That night was only made weirder though as the whole time I was masturbating I felt more turned on by the guys and more specifically their cocks. After I came I didn't think much of it though and simply cleaned up then went to sleep. I don't dream often. When I do dream it's always super fuzzy when I wake up. That night was different though. That night I had a wet dream. The girl was the most beautiful person I had ever seen and the guy was an adonis. It was only halfway through the dream though when I realized that anything I did the girl mirrored. I then realized that I wasn't feeling anything. I didn't feel like I was having sex. Consequently I realized I was dreaming and suddenly I was lucid. At that moment I realized why I wasn't feeling anything. My unconscious mind was blocking my sense of touch for some reason. I didn't quite understand why though until I removed the block. You see, when I became lucid everything stopped exactly where it was. That included the monster of a cock that I was suddenly aware of. For the first time in my life I felt a cock and I mean truly felt a cock. I felt every vein, curve, every inch of that cock. The only problem now was that it was inside of me. Well, that wasn't exactly a problem, but you get my point. I then reached down and to my horror, no, my delight I found not my large cock that I had grown to treasure but instead I found nothing. Well, not nothing. I found a small nub that I soon realized was my new clit. As I touched it my body erupted with pleasure. It then came to the realization that time was still frozen. And just like that I felt the monster inside be pistoning in and out of my foreign sex sending wave after wave of pleasure overwhelming me until I woke up covered in sweat with lace panties covered in my own cum.

That night tripped me out for a while. I hid the panties after once again cleaning them and tried my best to forget that dream. I didn't though. For the life of me I could not forget that dream. What was wrong with me? Why could I not forget that night? My entire life I have never been able to clearly remember even my best dreams but one night I'm raped, no, fucked, no, made love to by a god of a man and tortured, no, pleasured to climax until I awoke in a sweat and yet for the life of me I couldn't repress that memory. I was distraught but moreover I was confused. What happened to me? I was the perfect man and suddenly I felt like a scared little girl. I avoided everyone for about a week after that night. I hardly even texted my girlfriend and she understandably started to get worried. At that point I sucked it up, pulled myself together, and faked being fine so that she wouldn't worry. We didn't have sex for a month. Every time I thought about having sex the memories of that dream flooded my mind and I couldn't think of anything else. Eventually she surprised me with some new lingerie she bought and even though I didn't want to I fucked her because I knew that if I didn't she'd know something was up. Then I found the panties again. At first I wanted to throw them out or burn them. I didn't though, I put them on once again and for some reason I got insatiably hard. I had never in my life been so erect and to be honest it kinda hurt.

I immediately took the panties off and tried everything to quell my erection. I jerked off and came three times in the span of ten minutes but nothing could give me release. I wanted it to stop and eventually I thought that maybe I needed another person's help. I called my girlfriend but she didn't answer and I could no longer think straight. I thought "there is a gloryhole at the club that I used to go to when I was single." I couldn't handle it anymore. I drove to the club and went straight to the gloryhole. That's when everything took a turn. In my rush I had gone into the receiving booth and there was already a sizable cock sticking through the wall waiting to be serviced. My first thought was simple and normal "get the hell out of here." What followed though was not normal in the slightest. I thought "go ahead, taste it." I was paralyzed. Here I was, a straight man, well I guess bi now, having thoughts about sucking a cock for the first time and honestly, I couldn't move. That is until I heard "Hey! I don't got all day. Get to sucking!" His voice was so commanding and who was I to deny his request. He wasn't asking. He was demanding service. And I was in the room after all. I had to do it right? I couldn't say no. I really had no choice. So, I kneeled in front of this disgusting, no, delicious looking cock and I let my inhibitions melt away. I pulled down my pants and went to pull down my boxers, but I was instead greeted with the panties. How? When? Why did I put those back on? "Nevermind that." I thought, and pushed them aside so that they wouldn't be in the way. "In the way of what?" I thought to myself for a moment but just as soon as I questioned it I answered it. "Because you're going to masturbate while you suck his cock of course, after all sucking cock is super hot and you love stroking your shaft while a man fucks your throat." And so I did just that. A few minutes later he came in my mouth and I felt my own cock spurting out cum in response. After that my erection finally went down and I felt relieved. Then just as I was about to leave the room I heard the door next to me open and shut followed by a zipping sound. I then thought to myself "I better make sure that I don't get hard again, I should suck one more cock just to make sure." I did exactly that and a few more short minutes later I had another man's cum in my stomach.

After that day I began to question what had happened. It was like I was someone else. I had never had an inkling of feelings for another man then one day I'm talking to myself about sucking cocks as if it's my favorite pastime. I dwelled on that for a while until I accepted that I must be bi right? I mean I still loved my girlfriend. Or so I thought. We had sex two more times before I realized that I wasn't being excited by her body anymore. I could no longer masturbate to the thought of her any more. I decided that it was best for us to break it off so that I didn't lead her on any longer. She didn't take it too well but I comforted myself by saying that it was better for this to happen sooner than later. After the break up I didn't try to fool myself anymore. I was no longer attracted to boobs big or small nor did I find pussy appealing anymore. All that I desired was one thing, one simple thing, cock. Big, small, medium, it didn't matter to me, I just loved cock. I found myself wearing the panties more after the break up. Not because I wanted to feel close to her, that was now clear. I wore them because I liked them, I wore them because they felt nice, I wore them because girls like me wear panties, woah, woah, woah, I wasn't a girl, I just liked cock now, men can like cock, I was NOT a girl. I shook off that thought and as had become regular by that point I fantasized about a big strong man shoving his cock down my throat and deep into my pussy, wait a second. My pussy? Something was off with me clearly. I had a cock. A decently sized cock. A cock that I'd love to suck if it was on a real man. Ok that's enough. What is happening to me? I scoured the internet for answers but nothing came up except for erotic captions about men turning into women. I continued my search though and decided that if there was no natural cause for what was happening there must be some supernatural cause right?

That's when I stumbled upon some websites dedicated to the occult. Normally I would ignore these, but today I needed answers that no normal source could give me, believe me, I checked. So now here I am, reading up on spells and rituals when curses catch my eye. I dove deeper into that topic and for a second I thought I had struck gold. I found a page on cursing clothes to change people in almost any way imaginable. This page included specifics on the mind altering capabilities of these types of curses and even listed a way to check if something was cursed. I thought "this is insane," but trudged onward as nothing made sense anymore. I gather the materials the website detailed which to my surprise were very normal. No bones or blood, just household items. Regardless I performed the test on the panties thinking that surely they must be the culprit. When I completed the incantation smoke billowed out of the bowl I had the ingredients in and surrounded the panties. I was in shock. Magic was real? Before I could dwell on that though the spell finished and the panties were cursed with... Nothing. Wait, what? These panties were not what were causing me to change? What the hell was wrong with me then? I sifted through the website and found another spell that would simply check if a person were effected my magic in any way and quickly performed it only to find that... There was no magic of any form effecting me. I then continued my search through the website thinking there must be something, some answer, anything. That's when I found a spell that was so powerful that supposedly if you used it more than once you'd likely die. The spell afforded you complete and total knowledge of any one topic. I thought to myself "It's all I have left to do" and performed one last spell.

I used the spell to give me total knowledge of what was happening to me. After performing it I passed out and woke up hours later with the answer I was looking for. There was no magic causing this. There was no outside force causing me to change. There was only one thing that had caused those changes within me. The panties. Ok, wait a second, let me explain. No, the panties were not cursed or magical in any way. They were simply black lace panties. The reason they caused this? They didn't. Not exactly. You see, they simply... let's say, brought out my feminine side. Before I put on the panties I was an ordinary teenage boy who thought of nothing more and nothing less than sex. After wearing the panties though my feminine side was set free. She, or rather I, was allowed to be myself, my female self. I could 'fix' this but in the end I'd be killing a part of myself. I couldn't do that. A couple of months ago I could, but now I could not. I was no longer a man or even a boy. I was gentler, more caring, and strangely happier. After that I calmed down. I had my answer. There was no longer a thing in the world bothering me. I knew what I had to do. I searched through that same website one last time. That's when I found it. The only spell that could solve my current predicament.

This spell was equally as powerful, actually it was more so. This spell had to be cast over the course of three full days and the person who cast it would never be able to use magic again. The spell's purpose was simple. The spell would change reality to whatever a person desired so long as it only effected them and the people who knew them. If you attempted a more drastic change you would die there was no 'likely', no this was a promise. I knew that I needed to do this though, so I called in sick to school with the flu and told my parents that I needed alone time to finish a project so that they wouldn't bother me. I spent three full day chanting that spell with only one change in mind. My change was simple and I'm sure you know just what it was. I made it so that everyone remembered me as... wait, I never told you my name huh? Well It used to be Alex. Now though It was Alexis. I know, that's a little boring, I mean I hardly changed it, but in the end that doesn't matter. I was now Alexis and everyone remembered me as Alexis. Even my ex-girlfriend seised to remember Alex. He was no more. I was no longer him. I was now, am now Alexis, a small, sporty brunette with a tight pussy and a love for cock and I loved every second of it.

That brings us to now. I have been Alexis for a little over a year know and though there are many things that changed in my life, some for better, some for worse, (aka periods oh my god they are awful) but what truly surprised me was what hadn't changed. As a man I was obsessed with sex. I would do anything for it. Now, I still would. This trait is mirrored by my boyfriend who also obsesses over sex. So, in order to shake things up a bit I ask him to wear some of my panties on a date to which he replies "Hell no!" but when I tell him we'll fuck whenever he wants for the next week he says "make em' lacey." I obey his command and after our date I have the best sex I've ever had.  The next morning I wake up and make breakfast topless only for my well endowed boyfriend to sneak up behind me and suggest round two. That's when the deja vu hits me. I say yes because it was part of the deal and afterwards I ask him the keep the panties. We fucked like rabbits for the next week after that though we only texted for about a week and then, y'know what, I think you might know where this is going. Before you ask, it seems that spell doesn't effect people who have experienced the occult as I soon saw Samantha, formerly Sam, start dating a boy who then, well, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheated pt.2

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.