Saturday, August 25, 2018

At His Mercy

(Hi! Happy to see my little aside again? No? It's a little annoying? Oh. well, anyways, if that's what you believe you'll be happy to know that this will be my last story for a while! With school starting up and with "The Traveling Stone Pt. 8" being my worst caption in a while I've decided to take a break. That being said hopefully this is a bit better than my previous endeavor as it returns to the style of "Life is a Game" which was my most well received story, ever, I think. Thanks for that by the way. All that said I hope you enjoy the story and as always I hope you have a great day! ^_^)

"Let's get right to the point. I am a wizard. More specifically, I am a bored wizard." 

"A wizard? What, are you high, or do you just think I'm stupid?" A moment later he snapped his fingers and I felt as my body morphed into that of a woman's.

"Now that I've proven myself let's get back to my point. As I said, I am bored, as such I want to have a little fun."

"Fun? What the Hell? Change me back!" As a man that would of sounded threatening but now it didn't have anything to support it.

"Yes, fun. Whenever I see fit I will take the liberty of changing into another beautiful woman to satisfy my needs. Additionally you will be given a choice. Your choice will be simple. You will either masturbate in front of me, give me a blowjob, or fuck me."

"What do I get out of this? Am I just supposed to be your little slave for as long as you want?" Deep down part of me knew that was the most likely outcome and that thought honestly terrified me.

"Well, yes, if that is what you want. If by the end of my little game you wish to change back I will grant you that, and as consolation I'll make you rich."

With that I resolved myself to my new existence for the foreseeable future as I saw no way out. "Well, I'm definitely not going to fuck or blow you so I guess you'll get to watch my first female experience." Everything about that statement set me on edge. I hated that I was about to expose myself and then play with myself for this man that I had nothing but hatred for.

Image result for girl masturbating gif

As soon as my hand touched my delicate womanhood my body exploded with pleasure. This feeling was amazing. How do girls not just lay around doing this all the time? 

"This is about the time that I let you in on a one more of this game's rules. With each choice a new mental or physical affect can be implemented. As I'm sure you can tell I've taken the opportunity to make you exceedingly sensitive to touch."

I hardly heard what he said over the sound of my moans. To be honest I didn't really care what he was saying. I was in heaven and nothing could bring me down. Not even seeing him pull out his cock could ruin my euphoria. So long as I was feeling this pleasure nothing else mattered. By the time he had cum I had been ravaged by too many orgasms to count and I was drunk off the pleasure. I say drunk because by the end of it all I could hardly control myself and when some of his cum landed on me I found myself entranced by it. It was just so warm and felt so good on my skin. Before too long I was playing with it. Everywhere it spread to just felt so right. Sadly, it soon lost it's heat and I was left cold. After that I went to go take a shower to get cleaned up.

As the water danced across my body I began to remember what the wizard had said whilst I screamed in ecstasy. Every little drop of water felt like a wave. It didn't hurt, but, when the drops landed on my new nipples I felt my body erupt. Again and again the water sent torrents of pleasure and was slowly making me unbelievably horny. I fell to the floor of the shower crippled by pleasure. This only made things worse for me though as the water began colliding with my sex and I lost all semblance of control. I was in that shower for so long that the water turned cold before I finally made it out. Soon after escaping that prison of delight I dragged myself to my new bed and quickly passed out exhausted by the evening's events.

That night was filled with wondrous images of sheer orgasmic delight as I dreamt of my female form having her way with a man. That all came to an end as I was awoken by something entering my womanhood.

"I can only image what dreams you must have had if you're this wet." 

"Get your hand out of there you perv!" 

"That's hardly the way you should speak to the man with your fate in his hands."

"You're right, I'm sorry. Just... don't do it again ok?"

"I doubt you'll maintain that outlook for long, but, very well. That being said you have another choice."

"You're crazy if you think I'll fuck, or even blow you, I'll take masturbation again."

"If that's what you want, be my guest. Let's spice things up a bit though shall we?"

With another snap a blue dildo appeared in my hands. "Why is it double sided? Are you planning on recruiting another man for your sick game?"

"There you are with that tone again. It's almost like you want to be punished. To answer your question though, I'm giving you an oral fixation."

Shit. Just as soon as he said it I felt a deep desire to have something in my mouth and somewhat to my horror the dildo looked like just the thing to satiate that craving.



I plunged the dildo into my sex and started working it in and out before I was overcome by my new cravings. At first I just licked the tip but once I did that I needed it in my mouth. It was just rubber but I wanted nothing more than to suck on it as if it was the most delicious thing I'd even tasted. Given my heightened sense of touch I'm sure that I was enjoying that more than I should have. Nevertheless, it was amazing. Feeling that thing glide through my lips and brush my tongue before colliding with the back of my throat was so satisfying. I hardly even paid attention to my pussy as I worked the dildo in my mouth; regardless, I still came an inordinate amount of times before he was finally finished. When his cum landed on me I remembered what happened the night before and knew that I couldn't go take a shower lest I be trapped by pleasure again. Consequently I went to wipe it off of me in hopes that I could postpone the need for a shower. As I touched it though an idea flashed into my head. Taste it, go on, what could it hurt? And so I did. Surprisingly, it wasn't awful. I didn't want to spit it out. In fact, I sorta liked it. I played with it on my tongue for a while before swallowing. Had I just done that? Had I just ate another man's cum? 

"Yeah, you did."

"What... what are you... talking about..?"

"You just ate my cum. Oh yeah, and you liked it"

"I'll repeat myself..."

"No, there is no need. I can read your mind. It's one of the perks that comes with my powers. Anyhow, I'll leave you with that thought for now."

I pushed that away. I knew that he wanted me to go crazy thinking about what had happened and I couldn't let him have his way. At least, not this time. Instead of playing directly into his hand I spent the majority of my day trying to curb the need to have something in my mouth. That inevitably led to more time with the dildo as something as simple as a light breeze made my pussy ache to be played with. 

"I see that you're getting ready of you next choice. Or... is it that maybe, you're just really enjoying being a girl?"

"Oh fuck you, you've given me the libido of a teenager."

"There's that tone again. I can't have you lashing out at me constantly. It kills the mood y'know? How about this, since you can't seem to grasp that I demand respect, you may only refer to me as Master from now on."

"You're insane Master!" Why did I even think that it would be a choice?

"I can't say that it's much of an improvement, but, an improvement no mater how small is still an improvement. Now, for that next choice. This time though since you need to learn a lesson, masturbation is off the table."

I should really keep my mouth shut. If I had I could just masturbate for Master. Really? I can only call him Master in my head too? Whatever, I'm over it. Nevertheless I still had a decision to make, and this time it was much harder. Which was worse? Should I suck Master's cock or should I let Master have sex with me? 

"I'd like to suck you cock Master." In the end I felt that if I wasn't receiving pleasure from a cock it wasn't as bad.



Soon after starting I decided to keep my eyes closed in hopes that I could just tell myself it was another dildo, an extremely realistic one, but a dildo nonetheless. That worked for a while, I even found myself enjoying it a bit due to the oral fixation. It all came crumbling down though when he began guiding my head along his shaft. I could no longer keep up my illusion of sucking a dildo after that. I didn't stop enjoying it though. Despite being very aware of the fact that I was sucking Master's cock, I truthfully enjoyed it. It's weird to say, but I did, the sensation was just as amazing as it had been with the dildo before and I was inexplicably beginning to like the taste. 

"By now you've likely figured what the change was this time."

"Mhmm" was all I could manage as he continued to use my mouth as a toy. Though with that statement I knew that Master made me enjoy the taste of his delicious manhood.

"Oh, no, that's not all my little plaything. I also made you crave it, and more specifically, my cum."

Soon after that he came and I discovered just how right Master was. I wanted his cum like I had never wanted anything else. I found it hard to even swallow as I knew that the taste would fade once I did so, and that prospect horrified me. I never wanted to let go of this taste, of this sensation, of this otherworldly pleasure that I was deriving from this cum. 

"Swallow."

NO! I felt my body act on it's own and was devastated as the last of his seed slipped down my throat. I needed more. I immediately latched back onto Master's cock in order to claim whatever was left but, no matter how hard I tried there was no more.

"Please, just let me blow you again. You have magic, you can cum as much as you want without fatigue right? Please, please, please, just give me more cum Master! I'm begging you, please!"

"Hmmm, what would I get out of it though? I mean, yeah, another blowjob, but what else? It seems like you'll end up with more."

"Anything, I'll do anything!" I was desperate. 

"I don't know... I can do just about anything myself with little to no effort."

"You can fuck me whenever you want!"

"What's to say I can't do that already?"

"I'm sure you can but that's not what you want. You want me to want it. Why else would you go through all this trouble Master."

"You're finally getting it huh? Well, as far as I see it you don't want to be fucked, you just want cum. No deal."

Those two words hit me harder than anything else. I was at Master's mercy and all he wanted to do was watch as I painfully waited for him to give me what I so desperately needed. Those next couple hours were hell. Nothing I did could get my mind off of Master's cock. I tried everything. Not even using the dildo in the shower could satiate me. After what felt like an eternity Master entered my room which by that point smelled of sex and desperation.

"I think it's about that time for your..."

I didn't even let him finish. "I'll blow you!"



"I can only imagine that your pussy is getting a little lonely while you blow me so, I'll have to remedy that."

I didn't even miss a beat. I watched as a dildo appeared in front of him and I swiftly mounted it before going to town on his masterful cock. All was right in the world at that point. I was no longer agonizing over when I'd next get my sweet treat. My pussy no longer ached for him. I no longer needed anything. I was at peace and nothing could top that feeling. I was pleasing my master and soon enough I'd get my reward. Well, soon is a relative term. Master would not cum for me so easily. It took me well over an hour before I finally had Master ready to burst. When he did though, everything changed. When his seed finally escaped into my eagerly awaiting mouth I was overwhelmed. It was better than I remembered and dare I say it was the best thing to ever grace my mouth. Below me a puddle had developed as I squirted upon tasting that sinfully sweet substance. Not even a minute later though I swallowed. 

"Master, I know you just came, but, would you fuck me? I think that's what I want now." 

"Certainly my love."



Those words were music to my ears. Just as soon as I heard them I had mounted his delightful cock and began slowly riding him. In that moment I felt everything change. Where a simple breeze could make me cum before I now felt something different. The sensation of impaling myself with this man's cock was wonderful but not overwhelming. Similarly I no longer wanted his cock in my mouth, I found the idea pleasing, but I didn't need it anymore. He had removed the affects placed on me during his little game. Why had he done that?

"Simple, our little game is over. Though you do have one more decision to make."

I didn't even reply. There was no point. If my continued endeavors on his cock didn't tell him he'd surely know by reading my mind that there was no way I'd return to being a man. I loved this too much. I loved him too much. I was his little slut forever and always and nothing else could make me happier.

1 comment:

Cheated pt.2

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.